Thursday, September 1, 2011

Flippin' Heck It's Hot

Whaaat? Is it September already? And it's still gonna be over 100°?
Make it stooop.

Okay, so anyway, my only update for cosplay is this - I don't have time to work on cosplays right now. That kinda gings, I know. I just got a job and a church calling, Jac started kindergarten and it turns out his homework is more work for parents than it is for the kids (so to all you high school/college grads, unless you're just too cool to get married and have awesome kids, homework never ends), and most importantly, Caj and I are house hunting. Woo hoo!

So that said, the house is a wreck, I'm trying to pack things that aren't an immediate necessity until we find a house and move, and there's just no space for sewing two extra large cloaks. I really am hoping to have these finished by Halloween, though.

This means my awesome Harvest Moon quilt will have to be put on hold, too. :(

So pray that we'll get in a house very very quickly so I can get back to doing what I love, okay?

On another note, I think I've got a friend crush. There's a girl that I've been really wanting to get to know and be friends with but I have absolutely no idea how to approach her without feeling socially awkward, or worse, appearing like some creepy stalker. Crazy, right? So I kinda just avoid her altogether. Well I've been so busy lately it hasn't even been on my mind, until last night I had a dream that she started talking to me and all of a sudden we were best friends. It was so cool but alas, it was just a dream. So also pray that someday I will have girl friends to hang out with to do awesome girl stuff with. You know, you all can be my friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment