Monday, May 30, 2011

Whole Wheat?

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to tell you one unforgettable experience at Comicon! This one was good.

So Caj left to take Jac to visit some family for the rest of the weekend. I was giving blood and had just finished so I decided to wander a little bit. On the main level of the convention building there was a huge line of people with green wristbands. So I stopped and decided to ask a random person what the line was all about. There was a lot of noise and I have a really hard time separating words sometimes so I heard something like "W~l~Wheat~." My mind had to make up the missing parts of the words and the closest thing it was familiar with was "Whole Wheat." So I smiled and nodded, "Okay, thanks!" and started walking away. Then I started to think. "Whole wheat? That doesn't make any sense. What, like it's a bread line from the depression?" Now I began to think he was making fun of me and I was so offended! I was just curious, asking a very simple question. He didn't have to go and make fun of me. Whole wheat. Like a bread line. How rude! Seriously, I spent a good 10 minutes so frustrated by the rudeness of some people. And then it hit me.

Wil Wheaton.

I'm beginning to wonder if they didn't take some brain cells with my blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment