Monday, May 23, 2011

~Heyo Everyone~

Hiya, I'm Dea~Hime! I'm a twenty-something wifey/mama and I love anime, video games, and especially cosplay. These things are pretty obvious.

What you might not know about me, but you really should be able to tell, is I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Does that come as a surprise? I really hope not! I am always trying to do my best without letting my hobbies get in the way. That's what this blog is about. It's not just for other Latter-Day Saints who like anime and video games, but so anyone who's not can see that being spiritual and religious doesn't restrict fun. In fact, it opens my life up to much more happiness and freedom!
Feel free to ask me any questions at all, I'll do my best to answer them.

Thank you so much for stopping by to read my blog, and I hope you return soon!
じゃあまた!

PS> What can you tell by my first post? If you guessed I love Jurassic Park/Dinosaurs and that I'm really excited to have internet/phones... You're right!

No comments:

Post a Comment