Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Puu~!

Well, it's been a week since my last post, time for an update!  Last week I gave a hint for what I was working on for my cosplay with Caj.  If you guessed Mokona, you're right!  I just finished making him today, too.  Can you say super cute?  Well, you'll just have to believe me, he is flippin' adorable!  Unfortunately I left my camera at my in-laws so I can't post any pictures yet.  I promise I will get some as soon as possible.

This was my first time making a stuffed animal, so I'm really pleased.  If you want to make a Mokona for yourself, I used Artflower's pattern found here.  The instructions are in German but I was able to figure it out without them for the most part.  If you need help, she does speak English (I had to ask her a couple of questions, myself) or you can ask me.  I also made a pocket and inserted it into Mokona's body with a zipper so I can put in essential items for conventions.  Functional cosplay props, ftw!

I hope you all are having a lot of fun, I know I have been.  Now it's time to get back to work.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment