Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Brief Hiatus

My house is a wreck. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but it really is. I am a total slob. So I'm not allowing myself to do anymore cosplay work or blogging until I get my surroundings organized and presentable to guests. There's so many reasons to do this.

1. It just feels better to be in a clean house.
2. I can start filming all those cosplay videos I've been wanting to make.
3. I can have friends and family over - Parties!
4. My projects will turn out looking a lot better with more space to work and all the pieces in order.
5. Room for exercising!
6. I feel bad spending time on cosplay and writing and then having my husband come home to such a mess.
7. I won't spend as much money buying new things I keep losing.

So there you have it. I hope it doesn't take too long! Sorry about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment